C/o Your Address
< Their Address >
< Their Post/Zip Code >
CC: < Contact Name > Collections Department
<Date of letter>
This is NOT a complaint, a query, a request for a statement/agreement and is NOT to be treated as one. By doing so, you will agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
Do not refer to me as Mr/Mrs/Ms or any title, which is a legal fiction and is not me. By doing so, you will also agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
Re: Account/Credit Card/Reference Number: < Reference number from banks last letter to you >
Dear Mr/Ms < Second Name of Chief Executive Officer >
I wrote to you on < Date of last letter > requesting the following documentation, so that I may settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe:
1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting);
2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with Bills of Exchange Act (1882) );
3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.
As you have failed to provide the aforementioned documentation to validate your claim, I hereby give you ten (10) days to reply to this notice from the above date with a notice sent using recorded post and signed under full commercial liability and penalties of perjury, assuring and promising me that all of the replies and details given to the above requests are true and without deception, fraud or mischief. Your said failure to provide the aforementioned documentation within ten (10) days, from the above date, to validate the debt, will constitute your agreement to the following terms:
1. That the debt did not exist in the first place;
2. It has already been paid in full;
3. That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
4. That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
5. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
6. You agree to pay all fee schedules.
Authorised Agent and Representative for
WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT