C/o Your Address
< Their Address >
< Their Post/Zip Code >
CC: < Contact Name > Collections Department
2nd July 2012
This is NOT a complaint, a query, a request for a statement/agreement and is NOT to be treated as one. By doing so, you will agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
Do not refer to me as Mr/Mrs/Ms or any title, which is a legal fiction and is not me. By doing so, you will also agree to pay £5,000.00 in damages.
Re: Account/Credit Card/Reference Number: < 123456789 >
Dear Mr/Ms < Second Name of Chief Executive Officer >
I wrote to you on < Date of last letter > requesting the following documentation, so that I may settle any financial obligation I might lawfully owe:
1. Validation of the debt (the actual accounting);
2. Verification of your claim against me (a sworn affidavit or a hand signed invoice in accordance with Bills of Exchange Act (1882) );
3. A copy of the contract signed by both parties and therefore binding both parties.
You have failed to provide the aforementioned documentation to validate your claim. Your said failure to provide this aforementioned documentation, has now constituted your agreement to the following terms:
1. That the debt did not exist in the first place;
2. It has already been paid in full;
3. That any damages I suffer, you will be held culpable;
4. That any negative remarks made to a credit reference agency will be removed;
5. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
6. You have not proven any debt, if you sell the alleged liability, and/or appoint an agent to act on its/your behalf on this matter you will have broken our agreement and you agree to pay the following fee schedule £(3X what they are claiming) for dishonouring our agreement, £1000 per hour or part of it of authorised representatives time nunc pro tunc, £1000 per recorded delivery or any other form of response nunc pro tunc also any further contact is now not necessary, if however you deem a need to contact me by phone or letter the fee is £100 per item payable in advance, place the cheque in the envelope, if no payment is made in advance the fee will rise to £1000 per item and you will also be held culpable for any cost incurred while recovering the debt you owe.
Authorised Agent and Representative for
WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT